Sofia Wylie Freestyle Collaboration with The Tuxedo Way - Tuxedo - Toast 2 Us - (Feat. Benny Sings)
#Tuxedo #Dance #TheTuxedoWay #SofiaWylie #disney #shook #dancevideos #dancechallenge #dancers #dancevideos #hiphop #hiphopdance #andimack #highschoolmusical #marvelrising #dance
Get "Tuxedo III" now: https://Tuxedo.lnk.to/III
Subscribe to the official Tuxedo Channel here: http://smarturl.it/TuxedoYouTubeSub
Lyrics:
Come closer love
Let’s raise our cup and have a toast to us
Tell me what am I supposed to give
Without you how am I supposed to live
As soon as I’m out that door to go to work
That’s when your mind goes to the dark places where monsters lurk
A different time zone
Go to sleep when you’re waking up
Shit I got to call you back the phone’s breaking up
I know it’s hard sometimes
To read between the lines
And recognize those white lies from the truth
I must be out of my mind
To think that I could find
Somebody
Who loves me
The way you do
Come closer love
Let’s raise our cup and have a toast to us
Tell me what am I supposed to give
Without you how am I supposed to live
Darling
Please love
Understand this is what I’m made of
I know it ain’t easy now
But can you please hear me out
There’s nothing I love more
Than you and I sitting by the seashore
So baby just let me do my work again and again and again
I know it’s hard sometimes
To read between the lines
And recognize those white lies from the truth
I must be out of my mind
To think that I could find
Somebody
Who loves me
The way you do
Come closer love
Let’s raise our cup and have a toast to us
Tell me what am I supposed to give
Without you how am I supposed to live
I know I’m working late every night, love
But all that I create is for us
Baby what I do is a 9 to 5
Let me work to stay alive
And I’ll be back soon so get ready lover
A little time for two just let it go
Forget about the times that I wasn’t there
Just let me make it better, love
Follow Tuxedo on
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0CCqH...
Instagram: http://instagram.com/Tuxedo
Facebook: http://facebook.com/Tuxedo
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Tuxedo
SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/tuxedofunk
Mixcloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/TuxedoFunk
Welcome to the official Tuxedo Channel. Tuxedo is Grammy nominated renaissance man Mayer Hawthorne (Aquarius) and Grammy nominated producer Jake One (Taurus). They mysteriously showed up on Internet doorsteps in 2013. In between Mayer's solo albums, and Jake's productions for Drake, The Weeknd, J. Cole, etc., Tuxedo released their debut album and quickly became a world of its own.
https://youtu.be/5JOt617cDto
https://instagram.com/mayerhawthorne?...
https://instagram.com/jakeuno?igshid=...
actresses in their 20s Sofia Wylie Freestyle Collaboration with The Tuxedo Way - Tuxedo - Toast 2 Us - (Feat. Benny Sings) | |
| 154 Likes | 154 Dislikes |
| 1,330 views views | 63K followers |
| Music RiFF RAFF - MARSHMALLOW MAZERATi Produced By Dj Paul (OFFiCiAL MUSiC ViDEO) The Tuxedo Way Tuxedo | Upload TimePublished on 27 Sep 2019 |
Related keywords
modeling,dancer three houses,sofia wylie dancing,actresses in their 60s,dancer silhouette,dancer pose,sofia wylie age,sofiane hambli,sofia wylie twitter,sofia wylie sister,sofia jamora,sofia wylie height,actresses over 50,model t,sofia carson,model s,actresses with black hair,model engine kits,dancers fracture,sofian augarreau,actresses over 60,sofia wylie imdb,sofia coppola,dancer class fire emblem,dancers workshop,model x tesla,actresses in their 50s,sofia wylie movie,sofia wylie new show,model a ford,sofia richie age,model cars,sofia wylie and garren lake,modells,sofia richie,actress richards,modeling agencies,model x,model y,sofiane pamart,actress sher,sofiane guitoune,sofiane briki,dancer in the dark,actress sher of the middle,dancers closet,actresses,sofia barber,dancer ffxiv,model o mouse,sofia wylie siblings,sofia essaidi,actresses in their 40s,dancers feet,modelo abv,sofia vergara,sofia film,actress stone,model s tesla,sofia wylie net worth,model t ford,dancer of the boreal valley,dancers inc,actress susan oliver,dancers pointe,sofiane boufal,sofia bulgarie,actress in what if,sofia wylie birthday,modelo negra,sofia wylie parents,dancer ff14,dancers edge,sofia wylie musically,actresses in their 30s,dancer rotation ffxiv,sofia wylie songs,actress with ms,sofia wylie tiktok,dancers hip,sofia wylie side by side lyrics,actress green of dumbo,sofia wylie 2019,model 3,sofia wylie new movie,actresses with short hair,sofia wylie andi mack,sofia kenin,dancers royale,sofia pernas,modelo beer,sofia boutella,actress chaplin of game of thrones,modelo especial,modeling clay,dancerpalooza,actresses over 40,dancer class three houses,sofiane,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét